Moscow Mountain Madness
Sunday, Sept 11, 2016
50k start: 7:00 am
5-mile start: 8:30 am
Half-marathon start: 9:00 am
Headwaters parking area
Whether you choose 50k, 13.1 or 5 miles, you can expect a challenging run along the spine of scenic Moscow Mountain. All courses are mostly technical single-track, but we’ve included some fast logging roads. Wickedly rugged? Yes. But the trails are smooth and the Palouse views will keep you smiling. Serious up, serious down, serious gorgeous.
- Check out our latest Moscow Mountain Madness maps – to include good visuals on start/finish and parking.
- This is a challenging race on challenging terrain. Come prepared and ready to burn.
- Limited parking. Please carpool.
- Time cut-offs: see course detail pages.
- Sorry: no dogs and no headphones.
- Same great post-race food as always.
- Here’s a map of the local area, including the start.
For other questions, contact the Race Directors:
- Ron Horton – email@example.com
- Liz Martin – firstname.lastname@example.org
Proud Member of the Idaho Trail Ultra Series
Thanks to our Sponsors
Bib Specials and Raffle Prizes!
- Hyperspud Sports will take 15% off any running-related merchandise. Good only September 11-17 with your sweaty, rumpled bib.
- White Pine Exchange will take 20% off any single item in the store. Good only September 11-17 with your gross bib (Some exclusions apply).
Drink and Food Sponsors
The Moscow Mountain Madness Run began in 1978, when some 60 pioneering runners braved the MMM, and after a 4 year hiatus starting in the late 80′s, the race was reinstated in 1992. After a few years of runners only, bikers were invited to participate, but the bike race was dropped in 2010. The current half-marathon course was instituted in 2011, and the 50K was added in 2013.
Past Race Results & Photos
I waive and release all rights and claims against the Palouse Road Runners running club, its affiliates, officers, and volunteers for any and all injuries, losses, and/or damages suffered while traveling to and from or participating in this event. I assume complete responsibility for any loss or damage to my personal possessions during the event. I verify that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in this difficult competition.
My signature below indicates that I have read in entirety, understand completely, and agree to the terms of this waiver. If signing for a minor child (under the age of 18 years of age) I declare that I am the legal parent/guardian of the participant named above.